Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
You are cordially invited by the New York Tri-State Chapter of the Keiretsu Forum
JANUARY 31, 2011 Investor Forum
8:30AM to 11:30AM
JANUARY PRESENTERS INCLUDE
(1) Cellana is a leading developer of algae-based products with a business model of owning and operating biorefineries. Cellana’s patented ALDUOTM system of photobioreactors coupled with open ponds enables low-cost, continuous production of diverse strains of microalgae.
(2) iFortress has developed and successfully marketed a best in class technology that physically protects a company’s Information Technology (IT) and most critical assets from a complete range of threats including, fire, flood, hurricanes, roof collapse, and physical break-in.
(3) Runa produces and markets beverages made from the naturally caffeinated leaves of the Amazonian guayusa (gwhy"you"sa) tree. Runa offers three product lines with guayusa that are uniquely positioned to introduce a “New Kind of Energy” to the rapidly growing tea category.
(4) Making Whoopie seeks to demonstrate to DC and the rest of the world that with a hint of passion and a pinch of talent for creating seriously delicious food, the classic Whoopie Pie can be a profitable and lucrative business opportunity.
(5) Reach Bionics is developing technology that repurposes signals from the vestigial muscles around the ears to provide the brain a new mode of command output that can be wirelessly applied to any target device.
Keiretsu Forum is the world’s largest private equity, angel investment community with more than 850 accredited investors in 21 chapters on 3 continents! Keiretsu Forum members have been responsible for investments of $300+ million in more than 280 companies!
Join peers, thought leaders, venture capitalists, and angel investors at this month's Keiretsu Forum Meeting and see for yourself why Keiretsu Forum is a major force in Private Equity-Angel Investing today.
The companies that are selected at our CEO Prep/Screening Meeting present in front of the full Forum. The presentations are 20 minutes long. The Forum recommends a 10-minute core presentation followed by a 10-minute Question and Answer session. After each entrepreneur presents, an Interest List is passed around the room and individual members who are interested in the company express their interest by signing in. After all presentations are concluded, entrepreneurs are excused and Forum members discuss the companies.
Membership is required to participate in any of these functional areas.
• NY Tristate Chapter Charter Members
• Pre-Screening Committees
• Resource Members (volume is based on 5% of membership)
• Due Diligence Committee members
To refer a company to present at this meeting or any of our upcoming meetings please use our online application at .
Space is limited. Members and Accredited Investors Only
Presentations will begin promptly at 9:00 AM.
Membership in the Keiretsu Forum is by invitation only and is extended to individuals who share our vision and will actively contribute to our process. Keiretsu Forum members are accredited investors as that term is defined in Regulation D under the 1933 Act and under other applicable securities laws and regulations. As you are considering joining an organized angel network, versus investing as an individual, we recommend that you read this Article on Angel Networks by Matthew Le Merle, Member of Keiretsu Forum San Francisco/North Bay